Kate Spade’s purses have progressed significantly in the past several years. Her bags have taken off around the world since 1996 after opening her first store. Indeed, she has turned into an easily recognized name in the tote business. A Kate Spade tote is regularly the original decision of the design conscious lady.
Kate Spade had been around New York, one of the fashion capitals of the world for most of her working life. She was frustrated by the lack of classic, durable bags that were not too expensive for the average woman to own. Like most geniuses, she decided to do something about it. She looked around for excellent materials that would last, got a production model that allowed her to produce a cheaper handbag, and then she started to design and build. Her first bag hit the market in 1993. Among the traditional designs from this designer was the new mother’s diaper bag. She came up with this concept in 1993, and it instantly became a hit. This bag mainly attributed to the fact that it became a gift to the upper-class society and at the same time, it viewed as a utility.
The Best Kate Spades Handbags:
→ KS New York Cedar Street Maise Satchel (read review) – A powerful impression of a model that is unique, along with an interest in color established the firmness for each kate spade selection. Kate Spade remains to discover motivation every day as well as the unpredictably elegant, bringing a beautiful, lively approach to living and style.
→ Kate Emerson KS New York Emerson Place Small Phoebe (read review) – A powerful impression of a model that is unique, along with an interest for color established the firmness for each kate spade selection. Kate Spade remains to discover motivation every day as well as the unpredictably elegant, bringing a beautiful, lively approach to living and style.
- Her bags are stylish – remember her initial frustration: she couldn’t get a bag that was stylish enough without forking out thousands of dollars. When she sat to create her bag line, a style was top on her mind.
- Each Kate Spade bag is made to stand out and hold its place in the seriously competitive world of designer handbags.
- If you like clean cuts; this is the bag for you. Its cuts are simple, chic and elegant. At the same time, they are classy. They stand out without having to “shout”. In fact, it’s almost a signature style- any Kate Spade handbag will be simple and box-shaped.
- Kate’s bags only use the highest quality of materials. She looks for the best quality leather and fabric to put her handbags together. Producing a product that is durable – you can be sure that a Kate Spade will not fall apart on you after just two years.
- They are designed to be practical. There are many handbags in the market today that look great but are not practical – I mean, all they can take is your keys and your wallet. She combines practicality with the chic and elegance of her bags.
- Kate Spades are versatile. They come in a great variety of designs and colors to suit many different occasions. She started with darker shades, but now has bold splashes of color for trend.
Kate Spade bags come in many different styles, from totes to handbags and clutches.
Here’s the best thing about her handbag: for a fraction of the cost of most designer handbags, you can get a Kate Spade of similar or even better quality. Kates designed the bags for those who want to look good without necessarily paying thousands of dollars for it. For about $300, you’ll get yourself a great deal of the best of Kate Spade’s handbags discount.
Remember, though, that because of their simple, clean cuts, they are easy to counterfeit. In fact, numerous counterfeits can fool you. You may not know how to tell a counterfeit from an original, so don’t take the risk. Make sure you are dealing with a legitimate supplier.